Any Canon experts willing to loan a helping hand?

Discussion in 'Technical Troubleshooting' started by masonkhan, Oct 27, 2018.

1. masonkhan

masonkhan Member

I’m looking to invest in the 80D which is my budget. Just wondering if this is a good move. I need a camera for the start of summer when I’ll be going on holidays. My main concern is just whether or not i should wait for the “90D” or just the next model to replace the 80D. Are there any rumers of this to be coming soon?downloader.vip/ccleaner/ www.happywheels.vip/ vlc.onl/

I owned a 1200D starter camera for 3 years now and want something “semi pro” so this won’t be my first camera before anyone suggests.

Last edited: Oct 28, 2018

2. johnsey

johnsey Site Moderator Staff Member Site Supporter

Equipment:
    5dMk4, 5dsR, 5dMk2, 20D, 70-200 2.8L IS, 100mm 2.8 Macro USM, 50mm 1.4, 85mm 1.8, 17-40mm 4.0L, TS-E 24mm 3.5L II, Rokinon 14mm 2.8; Pixma Pro-100
    I would imagine it will jump up to the new generation of Digic Processor, rumors suggest it may have WiFi. I guess it depends on how much you feel you need the latest specs? It may feel like a good jump if your comparing specs on paper.

But I shoot an 8 year old 5d Mk 2 and am debating jumping up to the mark IV as prices come down, so clearly I'm not one to get worried about that sorta thing.