Assorted red,red and more red colors.

Discussion in 'Post Your Photos' started by Tonytee, May 15, 2018.

1. Tonytee

Tonytee Well-Known Member Site Supporter

Equipment:
    Canon EOS Rebel T5 with Canon EF-S 18~55mm kit lens and Canon EF-S 55-250 mm 1:4~5.6 IS II
    Telephoto Lens.
    Lens: Pentax SMC -DA L 55-300mm ED Camera: Pentax k-50 Photo Location: Sherwood Forest. ISO: 100 Shutter Speed: 1/125s Aperture: F10

Focal Length @300mm, Manual Exposure Mode, Exp., bias @ 5EV, No flash and used Multi-Segment Metering. IMGP3656.JPG

Thanks for viewing.

TT

This image was truly a labor of love. I had to slightly increase brightness to bring out the petals above center to offset the slightly darker petals below center. I use Photo Editor 10 which came with my Dell Windows 10 computer. Photo Editor 10 does not offer a sharpening tool, however it does offer a feature called, "Clarity." What it does is actually remove the peach fuzz in the image which does not make it sharper, but it does make it much clearer. I feel that is a plus because with sharpening tools, you run the risk of Sharpening Artifacts and that is not an attractive affect. All in all, I like the way this turned out. I was impressed with my Canon gear in the way it handles the reds, however my Pentax gear is far superior and am happy that I have it. Tony

rayallen likes this.

2. Tonytee

Tonytee Well-Known Member Site Supporter

Equipment:
    Canon EOS Rebel T5 with Canon EF-S 18~55mm kit lens and Canon EF-S 55-250 mm 1:4~5.6 IS II
    Telephoto Lens.
    Thanks very much, Ray.
    Tony