Nature Bald Eagles 2

Discussion in 'Post Your Photos' started by KiloHotelphoto, Sep 11, 2017.

1. KiloHotelphoto

KiloHotelphoto Active Member Site Supporter

Equipment:
    R5, R3, RF600/F4 IS, RF100-500, RF 100 2.8, RF24-105 F4, RF50 1.8, RF1.4TC, RF2X TC,
    A couple more shots from today. I'm really loving this Canon and have no regrets on switching my long lens shooting from Pentax.

Attached Files:

2. Gene Stewartr

Gene Stewartr New Member

Equipment:
    Pentax K-5
    People don't realize how rare of shots of the two Eagles fighting. Here in Iowa, I have taken one picture of Eagles dropping out of the sky hooked up claw to claw in over 6 years of photographing Eagles. Your photo's are great. Thank You Gene Stewart

3. KiloHotelphoto

KiloHotelphoto Active Member Site Supporter

Equipment:
    R5, R3, RF600/F4 IS, RF100-500, RF 100 2.8, RF24-105 F4, RF50 1.8, RF1.4TC, RF2X TC,
    Thank you Gene.

I am kind of fortunate that I have a few spot close to me that have bald eagles year round and come November well over a hundred will be in one spot. I've seen them locking talons high up and falling but I never seen them do it so close to the surface, they were fighting over a cat fish for forty-five minutes and I got so many good shots, too many to post.

Attached Files:

4. Gene Stewartr

Gene Stewartr New Member

Equipment:
    Pentax K-5
    Thank You for sharing. My wife and I enjoyed the cool shots that you shared. We appreciate your
    photo's and wish we had that kind of spot around here. Hope to see more in the future. Gene Stewart.
    Here are a couple of my brother.s Eagle Pictures.

Attached Files: