Echinacea I Believe, and with a Bonus. :))

Discussion in 'Post Your Photos' started by Tonytee, Aug 18, 2019.

1. Tonytee

Tonytee Well-Known Member Site Supporter

Equipment:
    Canon EOS Rebel T5 with Canon EF-S 18~55mm kit lens and Canon EF-S 55-250 mm 1:4~5.6 IS II
    Telephoto Lens.
    Lens: Canon EF-S 55~250mm Lens Camera: Canon EOS Rebel t5. Photo Location: Sherwood Forest ISO: 400 Shutter Speed: 1/250s Aperture: F5.6
    IMG_1780 (2).JPG Focal Length 179mm, Manual Exposure Mode, NO Fill Flash with Multi-Segment Metering.

Thanks for viewing.

TT

2. Craig Sherriff

Craig Sherriff Well-Known Member Site Supporter

Equipment:
    60D, 10D, 50D 1dmark3, T70, AV1, lenses ranging from 28mm to 600 mm, canonet Junior, Canonet QL 25, Mamiya C3 and 3 lens sets,Mamiya 645 pro TL and 3 lenses. Pentax MG and various lenses, Toyoview 4 * 5 inch large format camera,Calimat C1 8*10 inch ultra large format camera.
    You have done well, with this one Tony. All the element in the shot have come together well and it is visually interesting.

Tonytee likes this.
  3. Tonytee

Equipment:
    Canon EOS Rebel T5 with Canon EF-S 18~55mm kit lens and Canon EF-S 55-250 mm 1:4~5.6 IS II
    Telephoto Lens.
    Hey Craig, thanks very much for your comment. How are things going? Good to see the Sherriff's back in town. :))
    This image was taken with an older Canon telephoto and recently I acquired the upgrade to the STM. Same focal length with a new and improved IS and faster and quieter auto-focus system. Thanks again, Tony

4. Craig Sherriff

Equipment:
    60D, 10D, 50D 1dmark3, T70, AV1, lenses ranging from 28mm to 600 mm, canonet Junior, Canonet QL 25, Mamiya C3 and 3 lens sets,Mamiya 645 pro TL and 3 lenses. Pentax MG and various lenses, Toyoview 4 * 5 inch large format camera,Calimat C1 8*10 inch ultra large format camera.
    Thanks, Tony. I have spent the last 5 weeks in hospital with a broken leg. Slipped on wet grass and landed on my concrete driveway. The worst thing about it is hospital is so boring and there was no internet .available

5. Tonytee

Equipment:
    Telephoto Lens.
    Well, heavens to mergatroid! Shiver Me Timbers!! That really sucks. So sorry to hear of your unfortunate mishap. However, you are home now and on the road to recovery. I just returned from my Oral Surgeons Office a few minutes ago. I had to have the last, bottom right big
    tooth extracted. Such an ordeal. My wife is on her way to get some narcotics for me. :)) Should be an interesting afternoon.

Best wishes for a speedy recovery,

Tony

6. Robert Shears

Robert Shears Active Member Site Supporter

Equipment:
    Pentax K-5, K-r, K20D, K100D Super.
    Canon G5, Canon 450D, Eos 100, 500, 600, T70 and T90
    Konica Minolta 7D
    Various OEM and 3rd party lenses in Pentax, Minolta and Canon.
    Best wishes for you to be back to fitness soon, your gear will need some exercise. Camera gear mostly.

7. Craig Sherriff

Equipment:
    Thanks Tony, things are going nicely. I am back to teaching my photography class, soaking up lots of sympathy.

rayallen likes this.
  8. Craig Sherriff

Equipment:
    Thanks Robert, already back to teaching my photography class and a field trip is planed next week at a local park, all level ground so I can get around. I have been waiting to use my Mamaya C3 as I have a few photos left to be taken on the roll of film in the camera. This is my first roll of film I am putting through it and I want to find out if it is light tight.

rayallen likes this.
  9. rayallen

rayallen Well-Known Member Site Supporter

That's good to hear, Craig. I was wondering where you were and I never imagined that you would have been in hospital. Take care and recover slowly. It is good to have you back.

10. Craig Sherriff

Equipment:
    Thanks Ray, The leg has slowed me down quite a bit but I keep plodding on. The surgeon drove a metal pin into the leg as I broke the Tibia and the Fibia. The only thing that realy got me down was no plaster cast for people to write on.

rayallen likes this.
  11. rayallen

rayallen Well-Known Member Site Supporter

Oh, that sounds like quite a severe break. Without a plaster cast the only way to prove that you broke your leg and had it fixed with a piece of metal is with an X-ray. :)

12. GDN

GDN Well-Known Member

Equipment:
    A little Canon stuff
    Ouch. All the best on your recovery Craig.

Gary

13. Craig Sherriff

Equipment:
    Thanks Gary, I think this was natures way of telling me that as I get older I am no-longer bullet proof and do not bounce back as I use to.