High word count threads

Discussion in 'General Talk' started by GDN, Sep 13, 2020.

1. GDN

GDN Well-Known Member

Equipment:
    A little Canon stuff
    Just a heads up, but I have been able to create a first post in a thread that has a word count of 1900 words. I composed the body of the text in MS Word and then done a cut and paste into a newly created thread. No problems at all.

Gary

2. Caladina

Caladina Well-Known Member

Equipment:
    Canon M50
    Canon 18-45mm m, Canon 18-150mm m, Canon 55-200mm m, Canon 22mm m, Canon 28mm m macro,
    Sigma 100-400c ef, Sigma 18-35mm art ef,
    7artisans 7.5mm m, Laowa 100mm macro ef, laowa 9mm zeroD m, Vintage M42 Lenses:
    Ashi Super - Takumar 1.8 / 55mm,
    i saw it, i noticed the high word count, it shut my brain down, had to wait half hour for it to reboot.............
    i'll read the post a bit later, from a quick skip read sounds very interesting, i was going to comment on the read flippy screen but thought i'd wait till i read it properly.
    when shooting and occasionally chimping i hardly ever use my read screen on the M50, gf uses it when she does a few youtube vids.
    main reason i dont use rear screen is my eyes see the close up in the evf

i may use it more when i start doing more tripod stuff

3. GDN

GDN Well-Known Member

Equipment:
    A little Canon stuff
    Yeah sorry about that. That was not the intention to confuse people. It's more of this is what you can do, so don't feel frightened and if you want go out and write something, you shouldn't run into problems.

Gary