i have problem with the setting

Discussion in 'Technical Troubleshooting' started by rafien, Jul 13, 2019.

1. rafien

rafien New Member

Equipment:
    650d
    my equipment is 650d and i have this problem recently (it's been 2 month not used)
    when i want to shoot in single shoot setting, it always go back to 2 sec timer countinously shooting
    i already reset my setting, it doesnt do anything and still do the thing
    but when i set it to 10 sec timer it works, maybe this has something to do with magic lantern setting that i accidently select. anyone that can help feel free to comment

2. johnsey

johnsey Site Moderator Staff Member Site Supporter

Equipment:
    5dMk4, 5dsR, 5dMk2, 20D, 70-200 2.8L IS, 100mm 2.8 Macro USM, 50mm 1.4, 85mm 1.8, 17-40mm 4.0L, TS-E 24mm 3.5L II, Rokinon 14mm 2.8; Pixma Pro-100
    There may be some users with Magic Lantern installed who may have seen this and could reply to this thread. But I am going to make the leap that if you installed ML then that is the reason that your experiencing the issue. They may have more discussion on their own forums for this issue.
    If it was me... If you want to use ML, I would remove the current install, and install the latest build again to see if that fixes the issue. Unfortunately by using hacked firmware you will not find any support for your camera from Canon.

Last edited: Jul 15, 2019