1. kevin davies

kevin davies Well-Known Member

Equipment:
    eos 80D
    Just got an HP Chromebook try as I might I cannot transfer pics to the forum all pics go to Google photos any ideas please I am still using my old laptop for now

2. Caladina

Caladina Well-Known Member

Equipment:
    Canon M50
    Canon 18-45mm m, Canon 18-150mm m, Canon 55-200mm m, Canon 22mm m, Canon 28mm m macro,
    Sigma 100-400c ef, Sigma 18-35mm art ef,
    7artisans 7.5mm m, Laowa 100mm macro ef, laowa 9mm zeroD m, Vintage M42 Lenses:
    Ashi Super - Takumar 1.8 / 55mm,
    what system are you using to get the picture from your camera to chromebook?
    if you are doing it with wifi you need to make a folder and call it what ever then set the destination folder as that one you just made, or if you have transferred an old folder over that you want the pics to go into set the destination folder as that.

i dont use drag and drop or card readers but they also might have a point at which you can change the destination?

also try looking on youtube using the same things you are using, you can bet there have been others already have the same problem

if you dont find the answer here canon photography facebook group can probably help too