Tasmania, Australia

Discussion in 'Say Hello!' started by Andrew Caddle, May 2, 2017.

1. Andrew Caddle

Andrew Caddle New Member Site Supporter

Hello. I'm another stray who wandered in fron the Pentax forum. I'm really pleased to see that we now have something similar for Canon users. I've been shooting with Canon bodies since my first DSLR (a 350D). t I enjoy using Asahi Takumar lenses but I've been unable to participate in the Pentax forum.

I'm not much of a photographer but I like tinkering around thr edges of it ...... macro photrography using cheap lenses, taking photos through telescopes and microscopes, playing with home made tilt shift .... anything that's outside the mainstream.

Several of my Canon bodies were purchased dead and repaired by myself so I have a little experience in replacing shutters, shutter buttons, LCD's etc. I couldn't afforde to use DSLR's if I wasn't able to acquire them in this way. I now have a 5DII and a 7D.

Hoping to learn from the Canon users on here and perhaps also contribute from time to time.

Cheers,

Andrew in Tasmania

2. pjv

pjv Guest

Welcome Andrew. :)

3. Craig Sherriff

Craig Sherriff Well-Known Member Site Supporter

Equipment:
    60D, 10D, 50D 1dmark3, T70, AV1, lenses ranging from 28mm to 600 mm, canonet Junior, Canonet QL 25, Mamiya C3 and 3 lens sets,Mamiya 645 pro TL and 3 lenses. Pentax MG and various lenses, Toyoview 4 * 5 inch large format camera,Calimat C1 8*10 inch ultra large format camera.
    I's good to see another Tasmanian on the Forum and I was in the same boat.
    I have a number of Ashi lenses and a M42 to EOS adapter and no digital Pentax camera. These little lenses are on par with there modern equivalents and in some ways are superior.I have a few that have been dropped and knocked around and still function well, Try that with a modern lens and they brake easily.

4. bhavani123

bhavani123 New Member

Equipment:
    Get details of Dayananda Sagar College of Engineering Bangalore Admission, Fee Structure, NRI Quota, Management Quota, Direct Admission in this website for coming academic year.