Where should I post for offer assistance with my PIXMA TS5320 Printer?

Discussion in 'Post Processing, Printing, and Scanning' started by track courier, Jul 11, 2022.

1. track courier

track courier New Member

Equipment:
    Godox RFT-05-5 in 1 Reflectors
    Hi everyone,
    I'm attempting to explore this location but there are so numerous gatherings and I don't see what I'm seeking out for. I have a unused Rule PIXMA TS5320 printer and it won't print since it keeps saying that the paper cartridge isn't introduced indeed in spite of the fact that it is. I observed the instruction recordings and examined the informational and do not see what I'm doing off-base, in the event that anything. The printer is brand modern, and I overseen to print 4x6 photographs from the raise paper feeder, but I can't get it to print on customary paper from the cartridge within the front. In the event that anybody sees this who has a few thoughts, I might truly utilize your offer assistance!

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 12, 2022

2. johnsey

johnsey Site Moderator Staff Member Site Supporter

Equipment:
    5dMk4, 5dsR, 5dMk2, 20D, 70-200 2.8L IS, 100mm 2.8 Macro USM, 50mm 1.4, 85mm 1.8, 17-40mm 4.0L, TS-E 24mm 3.5L II, Rokinon 14mm 2.8; Pixma Pro-100
    looks like you need help with printing so I moved you to that sub forum.

Are you trying to use the cassette tray underneath for photo paper? That is my understanding. That tray will only accept plain printer paper. All other thicker paper formats should go through the adjustable rear print tray.
    Here are the limitations of the printer:
    https://gdlp01.c-wss.com/gds/2/0300037132/01/TS5300ser_OnlineManual_Win_EN_V01.pdf