Hey Everyone! Glad to find a home with fellow Canon people.

Discussion in 'Say Hello!' started by JohnSRitchie, Dec 6, 2018 at 10:24 AM.

1. JohnSRitchie

JohnSRitchie New Member

Equipment:
    Canon 6D Mark ii, I will add more later.
    Hi all,
    I am a Canon shooter, always have been, plan to always be. I have been shooting with Canon DSLRs and the original Canon Rebel film camera for about 12 years now, but I still sometimes feel like a total beginner. I have never been able to find time, or make time to REALLY focus and shoot as much as I would like to. I went through a very tough could of years where I barely left the house, except for work, so I don't count those years as even being into this as much as I've wanted to be. I am here to look for inspiration, motivation and all the help I can get to finally get off my tuckus and start being the photographer I dream of becoming. So I will be submitting photos for criticism and critique and hope to get blunt and honest help so I can get where I want to with my camera. Thanks to all of you for having me. Let's get the real journey started!

2. johnsey

johnsey Site Moderator Staff Member Site Supporter

Equipment:
    5dMk2, 20D, 70-200 2.8 L IS, 100mm 2.8 Macro USM, 50m 1.4, 85mm 1.8, 17-40mm 4.0 L, Rokinon 14mm 2.8; Pixma Pro-100
    Welcome to the forums John, we look forward to seeing some images and helping any way we can!

3. porkphoto

porkphoto Active Member Site Supporter

Equipment:
    1DmkIII, 1DSmkII, 50d, 7d, 6d, 70d, 17-40 f4L, 24-70 f4L IS, 100 f2.8L IS macro, 200 f2.8L, 300 f4L IS, 300 f2.8L
    Yes, welcome to the forum John, lets see some of your photos...great bunch of folks here btw.

4. GDN

GDN Active Member

Equipment:
    A little Canon stuff
    Hello and welcome to the forum. Post some images, and ask those questions.

Gary