I found out the hard way that my photo editing software does not recognize RAW files.

Discussion in 'Technical Troubleshooting' started by Tonytee, Jun 26, 2020.

1. Isac

Isac Well-Known Member

Equipment:
    Cameras:
    7D / 7D Mark II / SX-50
    Canons-10 - 300mm
    Tamrons-17-400mm
    Sigmas-18-500
    Thanks for having a go with Faststone Tony, It really is a powerful editor. I use it as my go-to for viewing my images and also culling all the bad shots as I cycle through them. All I do his hit the DELETE key and they're gone! I set that up in the settings. If I accidently delete the wrong image, it's always on my camera card to quick;y get it back. You can set up the "hot keys" and with one key it will automatically open in another editing program of your choice. I use Photoshop CC and Luminar-4 and it opens the images really fast into those programs.
    Anyway, good luck with it all! P.S. I live on an island in the southern hemisphere called Australia, just outside of Perth in the foothills of Wattle Grove. BTW, where do you live?

Tonytee likes this.

2. Tonytee

Tonytee Well-Known Member Site Supporter

Equipment:
    Canon EOS Rebel T5 with Canon EF-S 18~55mm kit lens and Canon EF-S 55-250 mm 1:4~5.6 IS II
    Telephoto Lens.

Yes, there are many Aussie members in Pentax Forums. Canberra, Melbourne, and yes, Perth as well. Fine folks the Aussies and I truly want to visit your beautiful country once before I check out. :) BTW. The Brits have a tendency to become quite green eyed when Australia is referred to as an island. They like the idea of having for a country, the largest island in the world. Because of its sheer size, Australia is referred to as a Continent. My wife and I reside in the city of Beaverton, Oregon, USA. Great communicating with you, perhaps we can visit for a while on Skype if you have it. Cheers mate. ( I do not know why, but I love saying that.) :))

Adios Muchachos,

Tony

3. Isac

Isac Well-Known Member

Equipment:
    Cameras:
    7D / 7D Mark II / SX-50
    Canons-10 - 300mm
    Tamrons-17-400mm
    Sigmas-18-500
    I'd love to say G'day mate on Skype (when I get it installed) and find my webcam. I'll let you know when it's set up. Seeya mate!